Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Heather Beyer, commander of the Arts & Life mothership


Heather Beyer is our Arts & Life editor, and with that job comes great perks.

"[One perk is] getting to work hands on and getting to cover the stories I don't normally get to do," Beyer said.  "Getting to meet Fernando Donvelli from The Houston Chronicle, I thought that was a really amazing experience, and seeing my article posted throughout the theater department is something I'll never forget."

Beyer also enjoys other parts of the job:

"[I love] working with everyone at the office, getting different perspectives, learning different things, getting to do a lot of writing," Beyer said.  "Also, I have a freshman whose doing a lot of photography for me whose blossoming.  I don't have to tell her what to do, just set her loose and she does a great job."

Want to have fun at work like we do?  Write for us!

Have a good day!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment